25 February 2014 by Crystal HR & Payroll Ltd
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) continues to support employers through automatic enrolment webinars.
According to TPR if you’re three to five months from your staging date then you should know the answers to the following questions:
- Have you chosen a pensions scheme yet?
- What payroll software are you going to use to automate the processes?
- Have you assessed your workforce to see who you’ll need to automatically enrol?
- Have you thought about communications to your staff?
- If you are using professionals to help you with automatic enrolment have you been in contact with them?
- Are you going to use postponement?
Join Neil Esslemont and Rebecca Woodley from the regulator at 11.30 on 13 March 2014 as they discuss practical advice and tips for these preparations.
There will be a question and answer session at the end of the webinar where you will be able to pose your questions. Follow this link to register.
If you cannot attend the webinar or you are an employer 6 months away from your staging date then you may find the TPR’s six month checklist useful. The checklist reminds you of the preparations you need to have in place before your staging date and also outlines what you must do once your staging date arrives.
Article courtesy of CIPP