13 March 2020 by Crystal HR & Payroll Ltd
Thank you for checking in with our current update page.
As of 20th April 2020 staff will be working from home. If you need to call the office please leave a clear voicemail and someone will come back to you or call the number emailed to you last week.
We have staff self-isolating. We will be processing payrolls, however we ask you email first and call only if you are not able to email.
Please read our article, concerning the latest updates from HMRC and what to do to claim SSP if staff need to self-isolate.
We have also published an article about the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme.
Like everyone, we’ve been busily gathering as much information as possible about the impact of the Coronavirus (Covid-19).
We have taken advice from trusted sources and from Public Health England via their website, working out how best to protect our clients, our colleagues and our communities.
With that in mind, we want to tell you about some of the steps we have taken so far.
- In our offices, the frequency of our cleaning has been increased, paying particular attention to surfaces that staff and visitors may come into contact with regularly.
- We have stopped visits to our offices.
- Sanitising dispensers have been added to our offices to maintain the highest hygiene standards.
- We’re being extra cautious in terms of any colleagues showing signs of illness, isolating in the event we need to and going over and above advice from government and WHO.
- Finally, we’re keeping up to date with changes as they occur and taking advice from trusted advisers to ensure we are informed and can take the appropriate action at the appropriate time.
We dont want to inundate you with emails so please check here regularly and we’ll share our updates on the moving situation.
If you have staff that are now working from home, please download the free homeworking policy