Contact us
Back to news

Do you know how to correct Employer Payment Summaries (EPS)?

23 April 2014 by Crystal HR & Payroll Ltd

Employers  can make corrections to an Employer EPS by sending another EPS to report the  correct total year-to-date figures for all recovered payments within that tax  year. Employers have up to six years from when they sent in their original EPS  to do this.

HMRC have created a step-by-step flowchart for employers and their representatives to show the process and time limits involved.

Correcting  2013-14 PAYE submissions after 5 April 2014


Get in touch with us to see how you can benefit from our outsourced services